Table of Contents
Everything you need to know about granny dating
Are you looking for a way to enjoy granny dating and to make sure that she also gets the most out of the date? Dating a granny, or a senior, is all about knowing where you can go with your senior date, how you should treat her, and what it might take to get her to go all the way with you.
When it comes to treating your senior date right, it’s important to remember that she needs to be treated well and should be given the lead. Not every granny is going to operate with the same mindset about a gentle, subtle approach to dating, but in this case most will.
In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about granny dating, including ideas on where you can go with your senior date, how you should treat your granny date, and what kind of advice you should keep in mind if you hope to get her into the bedroom.
Where to go with your senior date
As a rule of thumb, you should always keep the obvious in mind, and that is the fact that your granny date is a senior. This means that when you want to go out for a first date with a granny you shouldn’t expect clubbing or any sort of exhausting activities to be what she wants to do. Instead, try these ideas out:
- Taking her out to a nice restaurant – an old classic is to simply enjoy taking your granny date out for a nice meal. This means a restaurant that offers a few courses and may cost you a bit of money. However, if you really want to wow your date, this tried-and-true approach is a surefire way to start off on the right foot.
- Going to a theater show or opera – not only can you enjoy a nice show with your date for a few hours, but it doesn’t require anything too physically taxing or strenuous. This means it is a safe option for a date who isn’t able to be on their feet for long periods of time.
- Romantic walks followed by drinks – whether this is just a nice walk through the woods or a truly romantic walk on the beach at sunset, you and your senior date can enjoy some time together before retiring somewhere for a glass of wine, a cocktail, or whatever might strike your fancy.
- Visit the countryside for wine-tasting – if you two are looking for a longer date, then there’s nothing quite as relaxing as taking a weekend trip to the countryside, if you can, for a little wine-tasting. Enjoy a nice bed and breakfast and take advantage of the area.
- Enjoy a cruise – alternatively, if the two of you want to enjoy a longer holiday together, then there’s the senior favorite of a long cruise. You can enjoy all the benefits of catering and luxury entertainment while getting to know your senior date on a comfortable and pleasurable cruise.
How to treat your granny date
The fact that your date is a senior should be the first thing at your mind when you plan activities with her or think about the kind of activities you can do. This means that you should treat her with respect and gently rather than being pushy or rough.
Always make sure to put her safety and enjoyment ahead of your own if she is particularly older than you are. If you don’t you run the risk of setting a pace that she just can’t keep up with and that means a date that won’t go well.
You should also show her the respect that she deserves and make sure that she feels like she can be open and relaxed with you.
What to know for going all the way
If you are aiming to score big with your senior date, then make sure to treat her the right way and take her places that will really show her you’re interested in her. Don’t be overly aggressive with your approach, rather, let her make the first move.
You may have to let her know you are interested, and make sure that she is able to enjoy going all the way with you. She may have complications or a condition that make it less than ideal, so try to be patient and flexible with how your night goes.
The most important thing is that you allow her to set the pace. She will be the older partner and her limitations may not be able to match someone younger than her, so let her take the lead.