- Great search filters
- Loads of success stories
- Find your match
- Made to find your perfect match
- Plenty of chances to meet the one
- Sign up for free!
- Very active community
- Specified local search
- Meaningful profles
Looking for other dating services?
Table of Contents
Gamer Dating – Yoshi in the Streets, Witcher in the Sheets
Lived through fantastic tales and epochal adventures in outer worlds, gamers want someone to share the love for the admired hobby. We save civilizations, fight for glory and never back down. We are 2.2 billion worldwide.
Find your perfect player 2 with dating platforms specialized on gamers. Whether pc princess or console master, we share the same passions for great storytelling, smooth in-game physics and lag-free, straightforward action.
Level Up your Flirt-Stats with Gamer Dating Sites
You know every important gaming character back and forth, escaped countless traps and enemies, but can´t find your perfect partner to share all those moments of glory and more importantly, of defeat. You are amongst many gamers, regardless of gender and age.
Millions of gamers are the happiest behind their screens in games but when the screen goes black, nobody awaits them. An epidemic of loneliness is bursting through online and gaming communities.
As people tend to dive deep into gaming worlds, they also go out less and hang more within their online communities in which they can develop strong friendships and bonds.
While that might work for friendships, you can hardly get satisfaction out of an romantic online only relationship with someone, as love and warmth can’t be transferred digitally.
Nerd dating sites are on rise, the industry finally recognizes the potential of nerdy dating sites and we couldn’t be happier to provide you with everything you need to know to successfully dive into the exciting world of the best gamer dating sites of the USA.
How to Date a Gamer?
Use gaming as a conversation starter but don´t rely on it to carry your whole relationship. It´s unlikely that you will build any kind of romantic or casual relationship and fall in love with your match only because of the fact that you both are gamers. Still, gamers love their hobby and following tips will help you understanding them better:
- Gaming is an artform. Don’t dare to belittle it. If you ever played through campaigns of some great AAA-titles, you know the engaging experience of great storytelling in games. If not, try it by yourself or watch your date play some of their favourite games. You will quickly understand the hype around legendary series like Witcher or Final Fantasy.
- PC-gamers are, like people who have a passion for cars, photographers or people with other expensive hobbies, who are always under the pressure about how much money they spend on their hobbies. A decent gaming-rig can easily cost thousands of Dollars. And, depending on the person’s habits, it has to be updated every few years with at least a new graphics card which costs again a few hundred dollars. Don´t judge your gamer date for being cheap on things that you would spend money on, they´re just more likely to invest money in new equipment for a better gaming experience than into a fancy dinner or a romantic weekend trip. Don´t take it personally.
- Losing, frustration and anger are part of the gaming experience. Titles like Dark Souls, Bloodborne or Sekiro are made to outrage you and give you the urge to destroy your surroundings in incredible hatred towards the seeming unfairness of levels or bosses. But once, after several hours of anger, you defeat that final stage, your dopamine levels explode and you’re usually rewarded with epic cutscenes and crazy useful items.
- Some nights belong to games. Be prepared to spend evenings and nights without your partner in your bed. If they´re saying that they just have to finish this level or boss, they might spend not only the next 15 minutes on it but easily a few more hours, depending on the intensity of the section and upcoming in-game events.
- The gaming community is as real as every other social group. Outsiders might get an impression that online gaming has nothing to do with socializing in a traditional way, but the bonds made over years of playing and chatting together lead often to friendships, sometimes even to romances.
- Time is relative for a gamer. We can spend hours on a game without a break and be bored out after 10 minutes at a wild party. Spending time on other activities can be tiresome for gamers. A lot of them prefer a cosy evening with the favourite game over small talks at overpriced activities.
Don´t mix up Gamer Girls with Gaming Girls
Instagram and other social media gave real girl gamers a bad reputation. They, like most “influencers”, rarely represent reality and are more interested in clicks and attention than in games. At least, some of them actually stream games, which makes it more bearable for the community.
Most of the female gamers don´t define themselves over their gender and they are tired of being reduced to it. Some of them may like some extra attention in chats and online games, but the majority of gaming girls just wants to enjoy a wholesome experience with all ups and downs and equal treatment while playing competitive games inside the community like PUBG, LoL or Apex Legends and.
Gaming communities can be toxic enough so don´t exaggerate with snarky comments or by being overly caring, just be yourself and have fun. Everything not game related should be sent by private message or, with much more success probability, on gamer and geek dating sites.
Battle Royale in the Bedroom
It´s a short way from feisty comic con cosplay encounters to kinky fantasy lovers. Sheer endless worlds of video game characters let plenty of room for new kinks and fetishes. Players invent new scenarios for romantic roleplays and geeky passions on the go.
The brain, is capable of producing incredible amounts of sexual stimulation. Some gamers developing high amounts of sexual energy and fantasies.
Gamers are dedicated, and dedication is hot. Seeing your partner defeating wildly a major boss in rage might be a huge turn on. And while overflown by dopamine, after-game sex can be incredibly intense.
That being said, keep in mind that gaming is important but not everything in life. Let room for activities and impressions outside your comfort zone. Healthy outdoor activities and socialising are as important for a long term relationship as mutual hobbies. Don’t let yourself and your partner go in endless gaming sessions. Instead, reward yourself for in-game achievements with a cultural event or what else you prefer as a couple.
What makes dating sites for gamers in particular appealing is that it is judgement-free zone, and everyone knows what’s up. Fandom, nerd culture, sci-fi dorks, no matter what awkward personality you may think you have, on dating platforms for gamers you won’t be judged.
And unlike nerdy communities like 9gag or Crunchy Roll for anime fans, dating apps allow you to actually flirt, and everybody is in for the same goal!
Gamer dating FAQ
For all the subcultures out there, gaming and nerdom are some that have grown tremendously thanks to the advent of online communities and cultures. Branching into the world of online dating may seem tricky at first, but it’s really a natural step for gamers anywhere.
To help get you started, we’ve answered some of the most frequently asked questions about gamer dating and dating nerds.
Do I need to be a gamer to date a gamer?
No, absolutely not. You won’t have everything in common if you don’t share all the same interests, but no one says that you need to for a relationship to work and for it to be happy and healthy. With that said, there’s no harm in trying to understand your date’s interest in their hobby.
Will gaming make maintaining a relationship difficult?
Only if one or both of you indulge in your gaming appetites more than is healthy. Like with any hobby or interest, devoting too much time to it will inevitably cut into your other interests. You and your date will need to compromise, prioritize, and find a healthy balance so that everyone is happy.
I’m not into nerdy thing at all, will this work for me?
If you really don’t find nerd culture or gaming interesting at all, there’s a good chance that you just won’t click with a prospective date the way you might like to. However, if you can keep an open mind and focus on the things you like about the person, there’s always a chance it works out for you.