- Send and receive unlimited messages
- Strict vetting process for signing up ensures other members are legitimate
- Focused and interested in making sure you meet someone special
- Over 80% of members hold either a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree
- Offer a host of expert tips on what to write and how to look for your profile
- Meet singles who are as serious about the search for love as you are
- Use Match’s Incognito mode to browse members’ profiles without them knowing
- Hundreds of local events to attend through Match’s “Stir”
- Plenty of exciting ways to meet people online and offline
- Over 1500 new members this week
- Boasting some of the largest online dating communities
- Zoosk gives you the chance to find the special person in your life
- The best Online Dating Site for UK Uniformed Singles
- Online dating for heroes and their admirer
- Meet singles in uniform from your area
If you’re in a job with hours that don’t conform to the traditional nine-to-five, finding the time for dating can be difficult. Similarly, those in high-risk jobs and people who work in isolated areas tend to be on the lookout for that special someone who understands the demands on their time.
Dating sites for professionals are a superb way of finding people who actively want to be part of your life. Whether they work in the same industry as you, or are attracted to your lifestyle, using sites geared at specific professions can significantly improve your chances of finding love.
With unconventional hours, tours of duty, and the associated risks that come with serving in the armed forces, you need to date a very particular kind of person.
While you’ll find plenty of dating sites aimed at the military, knowing which one is the right one for you can present problems of its own. We’ve put together a series of no-nonsense guides to some of the best military dating sites, giving you all the information you need to make the best decision.
Highly Educated Singles
For some people, having a partner of an equal academic or intellectual level is just as important as anything else. However, strolling into a bar and asking for someone’s qualifications doesn’t tend to work too successfully as a chat-up line.
There are dating websites where highly educated people can meet others of similar mental ability. Using these sites helps to take the guesswork out of dating; you know that the people you chat with online have achieved certain standards of education, leaving you free to enjoy stimulating conversation and with the potential for a ‘real-world’ date.
However, no matter how intelligent you are, finding the right dating site for you can be a challenge. That’s why we’ve done all the work for you. Take a look at our informative reviews of the best dating sites for the highly educated.
When it comes to finding a date, farmers have the odds stacked against them. Long hours, busy schedules, and often-remote locations can make the dating scene look more than a little fallow.
Dating sites for farmers are a great way of meeting potential partners, who all understand the demands of your profession. To sort the wheat from the chaff, check out our guides to some of the best dating sites for those who work in agriculture.