- Over 1500 new members this week
- Boasting some of the largest online dating communities
- Zoosk gives you the chance to find the special person in your life
- Send and receive unlimited messages
- Strict vetting process for signing up ensures other members are legitimate
- Focused and interested in making sure you meet someone special
- Over 80% of members hold either a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree
- Offer a host of expert tips on what to write and how to look for your profile
- Meet singles who are as serious about the search for love as you are
- Over 20M users
- 24/7 phone/online Support
- Chat, Pics, Video Chat, Advanced Search, Flirts, etc.
- Party with members on live webcams before you meet
- Find Hot Locals In Search of Excitement
- Real time chatting
- New features to break the ice easily
- Thousands of singles looking for true love
- More chances to find your perfect match
- Free registration
Whether you’re gay, lesbian, bisexual, queer or trans, there’s a LGBT dating website out there with your name on it. If you’re after a committed relationship, some strings-free fun or just want to make new friends, LGBT dating sites can open new doors for you.
Using dating sites doesn’t have to be a minefield. With the right information, you can start a new chapter in life. While you might feel alone in your search for love, you can rest assured that there are thousands of people out there, using LGBT dating sites and looking for exactly the same thing. We’ve been through them all to bring you honest, comprehensive reviews of the biggest and best sites out there for the LGBTQ+ community.
LGBT apps and LGBTQ+ dating sites remove all the guesswork from gay dating. You know that the other users are gay, and, after some online chat and a little bit of flirting, you can quickly find out what their intentions are.
That’s why we’ve researched the cream of the crop and written no-nonsense guides to which gay websites and apps work, and which don’t.
If you’re tired of being hit on by straight men or being seen as an added extra for couples threesomes, then using the right online lesbian dating site might be the thing for you.
Using our easy-to-read guides, you can work out which LGBT dating website has got what you’re looking for. Whether you’re looking for Miss Right or Miss Right Now, our guide to lesbian-specific dating sites will help you navigate the choppy waters of online dating.
Whatever your sexual orientation, you’ll find that online dating can help you find the right match. Using a niche site removes all the uncertainty of approaching someone in the real world and allows you to be the person you were born to be.
Our guides to the best of the bunch help to put you in control of your love life. Take a look for unbiased and informative reviews.
Unless you’re part of a local scene, being trans can feel as though there’s little or no chance of finding that perfect partner. Online dating is the ideal way to get know someone, before taking the plunge into full-blown dating.
However, knowing which of the hundreds of dating sites are best for you can seem daunting. To help you find the right ones, we’ve put together a series of guides, to let you know which ones are worth your time.